Thursday, September 27, 2012

The faces of europe part two: me looking unimpressed in front of things

My role models.

Not being an exceptionally photogenic person, I don't always get my look right in photos. We noticed while we were away that in many pictures, I seem to look utterly disdainful of whatever sight I am standing in front of. I thought I would post some of these. Enjoy my grumpiness!

Unimpressed with Ruthven Barracks, Scotland.

Unimpressed with Loch Ness at sunrise in Scotland.

Unimpressed with the Hogmanay torch procession in Edinburgh, Scotland.

Unimpressed with your local hospice shop in Edinburgh, Scotland.

Unimpressed with London Bridge.

Unimpressed with Frozz in Amsterdam.

Unimpressed with the Louvre's glas pyramids in Paris, France.

Unimpressed with the Eiffel Tower in Paris, France.

Unimpressed with the Monument to the Murdered Jews of Europe in Berlin, Germany.

Unimpressed with a public square in Madrid, Spain.

Unimpressed with the view from the Alhambra in Granada, Spain.

Unimpressed with the Alhambra in Granada, Spain.

Unimpressed with a park in London, UK.

Unimpressed with the Colosseum in Rome, Italy.

Unimpressed with Rome, Italy.

Unimpressed with a Santorini vista in Greece.

2 comments:

  1. Great photos! You should make this a regular thing, a blog of "unimpressed with..." - could turn it into a YouTube vid and everything with comical music, reckon it would get a fair number of views! To be honest, I went to Rome and I think I made that face when I visited the Colosseum. Genuinely. I didn't expect it to be so close to the roads and basically closed in by all the newer buildings around it. A lot of people disagree with me, but never mind. I like the pic of the Hogmanay procession. I watched it from my Edinburgh apartment with friends last year (it was toooo cold to go outside!) Brought back some great memories. Anyway, good luck with the rest of your travels, keep up the cool blog. Thanks for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for your kind comments! I was actually thinking that, about the blog haha. It sounded like a YouTube video/blog. Yeah I felt a little similarly about Italy in general! I don't think I went to the right places. Wow, yeah, it would be great to watch from an apartment haha. I got lost in it and couldn't find my friends for hours!

    ReplyDelete